the best scene in the history of forever
So I cut it with a flat one instead.
i bet a lot of people reblog this and don’t understand itson sit down literally everybody gets it
Welcome back to the Hoenn region
friends: how can u still wear black, its summer
|Played: 279065 times|
♫ Don’t let the cave in get you down. Don’t let the falling rocks turn your smile into a frown.
♫ Even if you’re lost you can’t lose the love because it’s in your heart.
♫ Yeah I forget the next couple lines but then it goes
Gods I needed this!!!!
OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK VERSION, YES.
DID SOMEONE SAY
OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK VERSION???
coming out to your parents
If you try for one second to tell me the X-Men isn’t an allegory for the gay rights movement, I will smack you. They weren’t even remotely subtle about this.
The mutants have always been an allegory for anyone that didn’t fit in to society. The folks who drew the comics made a point of that early on.
It’s not just the gay rights movement, its not just kids trying to “come out” to their parents. Its people being mistreated by the government, put away, forced to pretend to be “normal”, systematically oppressed, even killed for who they are because the powers that be cant control it. It’s an allegory for blacks, gays, the disabled (mentally and physically), women, and anyone really who isnt a white man at the top of the food chain.
Seriously guys… Malcom X and Martin Luther King Jr are Professor X and Magneto. Legacy virus is HIV. X-men is a flawless comic.
rip dick butt
I will never get tired of this picture
"Previously, researchers had misidentified skeletons as male simply because they were buried with their swords and shields. By studying osteological signs of gender within the bones themselves, researchers discovered that approximately half of the remains were actually female warriors, given a proper burial with their weapons."
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
29 August - Happy Birthday Kimie!
Oopsie it’s already 30th there… sorry for the late greeting OTL
We hope you had a wonderful amazing extraordinary day yesterday~
[ Art by Woofy ]
[[ Our graphic artists also accepts commissions, come visit their tumblr pages~ ]]